In conjunction with the company’s QHSE Policy and Commitment, WE shall apply all relevant hazard control fundamentals to control, manage and reduce hazards associated with our business.
However, these fundamentals are not successful when:
- An individual who willfully or repeatedly violates the relevant requirements, standards, programme and etc.
- Leaving the site without proper permission for personal reasons.
- Deviating from the current instruction.
- An individual who has been coached &/ or counseled, but found no improvement.
- Guilty of misconduct.
- Undertaking activities that are not relevant for WE’s business.
- Non-compliance with the Life Saving Rules.
- Showing disrespect to QHSE requirements.
The success of QHSE programme does not entirely on one individual, but depending on every level of organisation as a whole, therefore, we need you to be part of it.