1.   PROVISION OF WELL ABANDONMENT SERVICES (2017-2021)
●   The signing on this memorable project was done at BSP Headquarters at 8th September 2016 by our managing Director Hj Matali Bin Haji Apong.
●   Our 1st well S310 executed in January 2017 to date we have done 51 wells.
●   The project will be executed with our technical service partner, Dowell Schlumberger with project duration of 4 years.
2.   SFI (SLURRY FRACTURE INJECTION) PROJECT TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY STUDY
●   Overview of the project: A project from Brunei Shell Petroleum Company for the SFI project TFS work has been conducted jointly by Wescot Energy & Terralog Technologies Inc (TTI) since early August 2018.
●   With the use of Slurry Fracture Injection (SFI), a unique technology owned by Terralog is a process for the deep well disposal of large volumes of oily viscous and granular waste streams in the Petroleum industry
3.   OIL SPILL RECOVERY VESSELS IN (PMB) HENGYI BRUNEI
● To supply oil spill recovery vessel, associated oil spill equipment, and personnel to cover the jetty oil spill response. The scope of work including but not limited to:
◾ Support oil spill recovery service for company jetty, pipeline, and SPM.
◾ Develop training for a company in Oil Spill Prevention during Operation, including both theory and practical skill.
◾ Maintenance and repair of oil spill recovery equipment.