- Provides wireless phone and data extensions for up to 3 miles that is safe for Oil and gas industries
- Specialty wireless telecom products manufacturer.
- Predecessor company design team in 80s to manufacture specialty wireless telecom (payphone) products to ILEC in Canada. Became Teletics in 2003.
- First product was radio POTS dial tone extender.
- Expanded into oil and gas drilling market in 2004 with w*intercom product and into utility market since 2003.
- Headquarter in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Manufacturing facilities in Canada and USA.
- Sales throughout Canada, USA, Australia, Southeast Asia
The ZipLine is perfect to use
where ever you need a phone or
data line, but can not run wire.
ZipLine is easy to install, no radio
experience is required and everything you need ships on one box.
ZipLine can provide up to two
phone lines and computer networking between buildings at a
fraction of the cost of trenching
or burying cable.
ZIPLINE™ Rapid Deployment,
Low Cost, Phone/Data Line
•Eliminate or reduce communications costs by up to 95%
•Reach sites without phone lines
•Lower truck roll times for service by eliminating Telco line
•Faster and less expensive than trenching
•Ease of installation and in most cases can be moved without a tech
•Faster field setups and moves than with cable
•Easily cost justified by cable replacement costs
•More reliable than wired phone and PA infrastructure
•First class support